The Back-to-Work Blues

 Our precious summer is coming to an end... Most of us have already gone on our vacations and we're all trying to find our ways back to work. Sometimes, that is easier said than actually done. I just recently came back from a seven-day, fun-filled vacation where I took my amazing family all around the City of Angels––Los Angeles. Now that I'm back to work, my body is reflecting what I experienced in the last seven days. From the food to the shows, to the roller coasters, it's safe to say my body all is done. SO, I thought this would be the perfect time to talk about how to get my body and mind back into its regular routine. Here is a list of a few things that I do
to get me back into my mojo.

  • Cleansing
I love giving my body a good cleanse right after vacation. This delicious go-to is aids in getting rid of impurities and all the bad things you enjoyed eating,
giving your body a safe, easy and healthy fresh RESTART.

  • Decompressing
To me, this step is very important, especially if you have spent time with a lot of people during your vacation. It's good to be in silence with just yourself so you can take an inner examination on how your body and mind are doing. Many times I don't realize I have strained something or bruised something until all the hype and noise is gone. Take a nap, go get a massage, read a book ... it doesn't matter what you do, as long as its something to help you relax.

  • Unpack
This is my least favorite step, but a good one! I know I'm not alone when I say that living out of your suitcase after vacation is a thing. But the sooner you unpack, clean and put things always the sooner you can get back to your normal life.

  • Working out & Eating Healthy
When I get back from vacation I give my body a few days to rest and recoup, but then I get back to my workout regiments. I will also amp up my eating by doing a 16/8 intermit fast––eating more colors like green, oranges and reds,  and drinking a lot of water.

  • Make a list
 So your first day back from vacation may seem a bit overwhelming with information from your boss, coworkers, landlords, an empty fridge, etc., but you can gently grab the reins so that you don't feel suffocated. How? Make a list of things that need to get done, putting the closest deadlnes and priorities at the top. This will help you get a visual of everything that needs to get done and help take a lot of stress off your shoulders.

While these steps may not be as fun as the actual vacation you took, they always get me back on track faster and in a healthier way! Comment below on something YOU do to get back on track!  
   
💋 - Kyree McField♥
Are you on social media? WE ARE, TOO!
Instagram: @fashionedmag  |   FB: @Fashioned Magazine  | Twitter: @FashionedMag
For more fashion and fun, visit us at fashionedmagazine.com

Comments

Popular Posts