Taking a leap of faith... ( 8 tips)

Recently I had been met with a challenge that was so stressful that I was losing sleep. I didn't know if this was a direction I should go towards or walk away, because it may cause me or others pain. In the end, I knew the only way to find out was to take a leap of faith. 

Now some of you have probably heard this statement, while others are like what does this mean. Well, taking a leap of faith means doing something you are not sure is right or will succeed from, trusting the situation with your intuition. 

This is what I had to do and I know this is something many of you had to do and others will have to do. Here are some tips I used to help me with this: 

  1. Replace fear of the unknown with a sense of excitement for what is to come. 
  2. Quit comparing yourself to others around you. 
  3. Let yourself be supported by like-minded people.
  4. Congratulate yourself for past achievements.
  5. Don't let money determine your success.
  6. Believe in your passion.
  7. Practice daily self-care. 
  8. Listen to the voice in your head.
Remember not every leap of faith will be the same. Either way, you will come out of the situation stronger, wiser and more confident in the direction you need to go. 

-Kyree... 💋
Are you on social media? WE ARE, TOO!
Instagram: @fashionedmag  |   FB: @Fashioned Magazine  | Twitter: @FashionedMag
For more fashion and fun, visit us at fashionedmagazine

Comments

Popular Posts