Press on Mani's, Press on...


As someone who is addicted to gel nails, I must say the thought of switching to press on's made me raise an eyebrow or two. Though, because of my curious nature and my Dwindling nails, I had to give it a try. I can safely say, that I have found a new love and her name is adhesive fake. Hey, don't knock it until you try it and I guarantee once you try them, you'll see what all the rave is about. I tried to impress the brand of falsies and I am very impressed. Most of the people who see my nails think they are mine, coming in many different colors and designs in Mani or Pedi form these bad boys will have you going from drab to fab in literally a matter of minutes. Not to mention they are only $6 - $8 at most leading stores such as Walmart, Target, and Ulta. Make sure to check them out online, they are always having to buy one get one sale-- and who doesn't like a good BOGO!? Here are some of my favorite styles and designs for both fingers and toes...

Style: Forbidden

Style: Sway

Style: Homecoming

Style: Alice + Olivia Collection : Protection

Style: Beautiful Life
Style: Hello Girls


Style: Sweet Tooth

Style: Brave Truth

Style: Genius 

Style: New Shoes
-Kyree... 💋
Are you on social media? WE ARE, TOO!
Instagram: @fashionedmag  |   FB: @Fashioned Magazine  | Twitter: @FashionedMag
For more fashion and fun, visit us at fashionedmagazine

Comments

Popular Posts