My Favorite Beauty Sheets Masks

One of my favorite Sunday funday routines is to end my night with a facial mask. Whether it a peel, scrub or wash off, I love getting my face extra pampered and prepped for the upcoming week. There are so many different types of facial mask, sheet, clay, scrub, oil -- each helping to enhance many different things and are made for all types of skin from oily to dry, dull to sensitive. Here is a list of my favorite sheet masks!

  • Hada Labo Tokyo Anti-Aging Facial Sheet Mask, $12.18 - Amazon

Image result for glam glow bubble sheet mask


  • Glam Glow Bubble Sheet Mask, $9 - Sephora

Image result for yes to grapefruit mask
  • Jellycioso Hyaluronic/+ Seaweed Eye Mask, $10 - Mia Del Mar
Beauty In A Food Mask Sheet (Ginseng) pack of 5, $10 - Skinfood

               ðŸ’‹ - Kyree McField♥
Into podcasts? CLICK HERE to follow us on FASHIONED RADIO.

Comments

Popular Posts