What’s in My Bag? - Taylor Pike

A Fashioned Summer Series: Your Best Summer Self


Here‘s what’s in my summer go-to bag, which right now is my light pink Kate Spade metallic purse. 
(Fun fact, my best friend; gave me this purse.) 
God really did give me His best when we became friends because after complimenting her on it, she decided to gift it to me. :) 

In my purse, I have:

  1. My keys! I have 3 sets: home, car, and work (I’m always on the go.) 
  2. My pink Coach wallet (always fun and trendy)
  3. Natural organic lavender spray hand sanitizer (gotta keep those germs away)
  4. Pens (I’m an avid note taker)
  5. iPad charger (my iPad is usually somewhere nearby. If my bag was big enough, I’d carry my iPad in it too!)
  6. Lipstick/gloss (to break open in case of emergency, of course 😉)
  7. Peppermint gum
  8. Small bag of almonds (a perfect healthy snack on the go when I’m in a pinch)
  9. Chapstick/Ibuprofen (it’s rare that you’ll ever find me without both) 


My go-to summer drink is Nekter’s Tropical Cooler, which takes on the best of a green juice and a smoothie; while the drink tastes like a green juice, it doesn’t compromise the dietary fiber you would gain from a smoothie, making it the perfect healthy tropical mid-day pick me up.

Taylor Pike is one of Fashioned Magazine’s News Editors and fashion models and serves as a children’s pastor at a church in Anaheim Hills. She currently resides in Orange County and loves how fashion can be used as a tool to help people look and feel their best!

Sara🌻
Blogger/Writer, Fashioned Magazine 

Are you on social media? WE ARE, TOO!
Instagram: @fashionedmag  |   FB: @Fashioned Magazine  | Twitter: @FashionedMag
For more fashion and fun, visit us at fashionedmagazine.com

Got teens? Check out Teen Fashioned Magazine at teenfashioned.com

Are you ready for something new? CLICK HERE to subscribe to our Editor-in-Chief's new talk show, A New Thing LIVE! 

Into podcasts? CLICK HERE to follow us on FASHIONED RADIO.

Comments

Popular Posts