National Popcorn Day
- Ranch Flavored:
Melt 4 tbsp butter with a 1-ounce packet ranch seasoning mix; toss with the popcorn and add 2 tbsp chopped chives. Season with salt.
2. Pizza Popcorn:
- Cook 1 cup chopped pepperoni until crisp: drain on paper towels, reserve the dripping. Pop 3/4 cup popcorn kernals in the dripping: oss with the pepperoni, 1 cup shredded mozzrella, 1/2 cup grated parmesan, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp granulated garlic and dried oregano. season with salt.
- Cook 6 slices chopped bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels, reserve dripping. Drizzle 2 bacon dripping and melted butter over popcorn. Toss with bacon, 1/2 cup chopped chives and 1/2 tsp cayenne. Season wih salt.
- Melt 6 tbsp butter with 1/3 cup Buffalo hot sauce; toss with popcorn, 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese and some celery leabes. Season with salt.
- Drizzle 6 tbsp melted butter over popcorn; toss with 4 cups cinnamon cereal ( Ex. Cinnamon Toast Crunch). 1/3 cup sugar. 2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp kosher salt.
- Toss popcorn with 2 cups shredded cheddar, 1 cup grated parmesan and 1/2 cup grated pecorino; spread on baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees until cheese melts. Season with salt.