The Perks of Being A Sunflower..

The thought of waking up before 7 am, to some, is insane. In reality though, waking up early in the morning is the best way to start you day. I can feel a huge different in my day when I wake up early to when I wake up right on time or worse--late.  There are so many benefits to early risers such as reducing your stress levels, better sleep quality, more productivity, mental fitness, Etc. Now let me just say if you are a night owl and that works for you, then that's great.There is no reason to change anything in your schedule if your happy and it works, but if it doesn't then maybe its time for a change. Here is my early morning routine.....

  • First thing that I do when I wake up is go to the mirror and force a smile. Looking at myself in the mirror (as crazy as I might look in the mornings) and smiling at myself provides me with enough positive energy to start my day. 
  • Next I wash my face. I always start off with cold water to wake me up, after I go into my cleaning regiment. 
  • Then it's off to the kitchen for a big glass of water or a cup of hot lemon water.  Drinking water as soon as you wake up is very important, so that your body starts to re-hydrate from the long night.
  • Afterwards I do my devotional. I find a comfy spot in my house to just relax and then I read the designated chapter in the bible for the day and journal whatever comes to mind.
  • Now its off to make some breakfast. 
  • During breakfast I will write in my gratitude journal and check what I have planned for the day.
  • Lastly I start to get dress and put my make up on for the day! 
This sounds like a lot but believe it or not I get all of this stuff done. Some people wake up every day at 5, but because my schedule fluctuates so I change my wake up times to fit my schedule. Please note that I do have days when i just do not want to wake up early, I just want to sleep in-- and I do. But I also notice a difference in my day when I don't rise early. I feel like waking up early is important simply because it is me time. It is a time to truly just focus on myself, not work or other daily duties just Kyree. How is my body feeling? How am I mental feeling?

-Kyree.. 💋
Are you on social media? WE ARE, TOO!
Instagram: @fashionedmag  |   FB: @Fashioned Magazine  | Twitter: @FashionedMag
For more fashion and fun, visit us at: fashionedmagazine.com

Comments

Popular Posts