My Favorite Facial Cleansing Tools and Brushes ( Top 5)


Photo Credit: Content Pixie

Since the start of this stay-at-home mandate I made a commitment to myself to work on my skincare, so I can come out of this quarantine with flawless skin. Throughout my journey I did lots of research, test tried lots of different products and can finally say I found a skincare routine that is not only doable but also takes my skin to the next level. As I researched I noticed is that there is a huge abundance of skin care tools-- don't even get me started on the actual cleansing products-- It can be overwhelming if you don't know what to look for. Some people believe that using a cleansing brush is useless, in short that's not true. While using our hands to clean our skin will do the job-- in order to see changes happen you need tools to further the process into areas on your face ( such as pores) that hands simply cannot reach. In this post I will be showing you my top cleansing tools that I love and MUST use on my face daily-- or weekly. 
Photo Credit: pmdbeauty.com

  • PMD Clean
At this very moment, this is my favorite skincare brush. At $99 the PMD Clean is a smart facial cleansing device using over 7,000 vibrations per minute that lift, firm and tone your skin. The vibrations come in four different modes, 1 + 2 are used for cleansing and you should use the bristle side for that. Modes 3+4 are for anti-aging and you would use the silicone side and this side is also perfect for applying serums, oils and moisturizers. I have noticed a huge different in my skin since using this tool. I have actually stopped the process of pimples forming under my skin by simply massaging it with this tool. Amazing! This product also has a second version, PMD Clean Pro for $149,  same functions however it replaces that silicone side with a marble heating stone. 
              Photo credit: Sephora.com

  • Sephora Collection Precision Pore Cleansing Pad
This item is a great and less expensive alternative to the more pricier cleansing brushes. This $7 brush is great to travel with or even for after your gym sweat sessions. It fits in any bag and does a great job at cleaning dirt from your pores.

Photo Credit: Foreo.com


  • Foreo Luna Mini 2 Compact Facial Cleaning Device 
This device I didn't personally try, but it popped up a lot during my research-- and after reading the reviews I completely understand why! The Luna Mini 2, going for $139, thoroughly cleans every crevice of your face and with its compact hand design it works really will to get into those hard to reach places. According to some of the reviews after using this brush people have noticed more cleaner, softer and smoother skin.

Photo Credit: Nursejamie.com


  • Nurse Jamie Uplift Massaging Beauty Roller
Here is another tool that I have personally not used but have heard some great reviews about. This beauty roller, going for $69,  is an innovative tool that uplifts, revives and enhances your skin. Another type of roller that is similar and less expensive and I have used is the rose quartz roller. My favorite thing to do with this roller is to put it in the freezer and in the morning wake my skin up by rolling this across my face. This tool works great on your face, neck and chest.

Photo Credit: Ulta


  • Facial Steamer
This tool comes in different sizes, prices and brands but all basically work the same. I love using my facial steamer once a week apart of my deep cleansing regiment. What I love about the steamers are that you can add drops of your favorite serums, oils or essential oils for an extra boost of love inside your pores. This is also a great way to relax after a long week. 

These are just a few tools and brushes that I have discovered throughout my journey, all doing various jobs to keep my face clean and clear. Keep in mind many of these products are geared toward my skin type, you need to find out what type of skin you have and then research what products would be best for you! 

-Kyree... 💋

Are you on social media? WE ARE, TOO!
Instagram: @fashionedmag  |   FB: @Fashioned Magazine  | Twitter: @FashionedMag

Comments

Popular Posts