Comfy Chic

Being comfortable yet chic is definitely the mantra for 2020. I think since the beginning of the stay home order my amount of leggings I own has double-- which I'm sure yours have too. I went from getting excited about my favorite brands having sales (still do), to getting excited when Target/ Walmart release new matching workout sets. I cannot tell you how excited I got when I found an outfit that I can wear in bed and to the store, thank you Jesus, Hallelujah! In this post today I wanna share with you some of my favorite comfy chic outfits to get you inspired to looking your best even when you rest. 





Cable Knitted Loungewear Set

Trust Me Tie Dye Lounge Set

Women's Tie Dye Set



Hanes T-shirt and Short Set






Cream Signature Jumper



Lounge REBORN Khaki High Waist set



Women's Sweatshirt Tracksuit




-Kyree... 💋

Into podcasts? CLICK HERE to follow us on FASHIONED RADIO.
Are you on social media? WE ARE, TOO!
Instagram: @fashionedmag  |   FB: @Fashioned Magazine  | Twitter: @FashionedMag

For more fashion and fun, visit us at Fashioned Magazine

Got teens? Check out Teen Fashioned Magazine at teenfashioned.com


Comments

Popular Posts