Amazon Prime Day


It was my first-time experience on Amazon Prime Day.

What is all the hype?
Is it worth it?
Will I do it again?

I did the 30 days free subscription just for Amazon Prime.

What is Prime Day, and how does it work?

Prime Day is here, and Prime Day 2020 runs from 3 a.m. ET on Oct. 13 and through Oct. 14.

Amazon Prime Day refers to a Black Friday-like discount day that provides members-only access to special deals for Amazon Prime customers. All Amazon Prime members receive multiple benefits including, FREE one-day/two-day/Scheduled/Standard delivery.

It started in 2015 as a celebration of Amazon's 20th anniversary, billed as a "one-day-only event filled with more deals than Black Friday, exclusively for Prime members around the globe."

I looked at all the different sales and, there are a lot from electronics, fashion deals, toys & games, and many more.

I made a list of things I need, I want, I wish, and gifts for others.

I checked up on all the Best Amazon Prime Day 2020 Deals. You can set price alerts. If you're keeping an eye on a particular product, you can get alerts when its price drops.

Prime Day Lightning Deals have started striking on Amazon. These deals, which last for a limited window of time, often sell out quickly — so it’s best to act as soon as possible.


Conclusion

I bought a few things, including a white sweater.

I don't buy a lot from Amazon, but when I do go shopping, I go to Amazon. Usually, I shop at stores and use cash because I don't like using my credit card that much.

I get the hype. It's worth it.

I understand there are lots of benefits from movies, books, music, streaming, and exclusive deals, and free shipping. But for me, I'm not going to be Amazon Prime Member.


Sara🌻
Blogger/Writer, Fashioned Magazine 

Are you on social media? WE ARE, TOO!
Instagram: @fashionedmag  |   FB: @Fashioned Magazine  | Twitter: @FashionedMag
For more fashion and fun, visit us at fashionedmagazine.com

Got teens? Check out Teen Fashioned Magazine at teenfashioned.com

Are you ready for something new? CLICK HERE to subscribe to our Editor-in-Chief's new talk show, A New Thing LIVE! 

Into podcasts? CLICK HERE to follow us on FASHIONED RADIO.

Comments

Popular Posts