Cute Tea Shop


Photo by Sarah Gualtieri on Unsplash

Fashioned Magazine, co-Blogger, Sara, wrote such a lovely post about cute coffee shops in the area! If you haven't read the post yet, click here! I loved reading this so much it inspired me to write a tea shop post, why: 1. I drink more tea than coffee 2. I know I am no the only one. I love going into cute tea houses, the smells, the vibes and all the yummy extras. I love when Sara stated, "I think like a millennial we need, to be around people and noise." That is so true even if you don't talk to anybody while your there, just to being around conversation feels amazing-- people watching can be so fun! 

Here are some tea shops/ house to try!

Photo by Loverna Journey on Unsplash



Tea Houses/ Shops

Omomo Tea Shoppe

7 Leaves Café

Tastea

Rose & Blanc tea Room

Ding Tea

The Alley

Urth Caffe

Starbucks

Leaf and Cream

The Living Room

Hello Kitty Café

Paris In A Cup

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf

Tea Time Renaissance

Milk+T

Tea Master Matcha Café & Green Tea Shop

Morning Lavender

American Tea Room

VanillaBlack



Photo by Jason Leung on Unsplash


-Kyree... 💋

Into podcasts? CLICK HERE to follow us on FASHIONED RADIO.
Are you on social media? WE ARE, TOO!
Instagram: @fashionedmag  |   FB: @Fashioned Magazine  | Twitter: @FashionedMag

For more fashion and fun, visit us at Fashioned Magazine

Got teens? Check out Teen Fashioned Magazine at teenfashioned.com

Comments

Popular Posts