13 Reasons Why … NOT
Why? Because you are of value. You matter and you are loved.
1. You are loved. So, what do you think? With God on our side like this, how can we lose? If God didn’t hesitate to put everything on the line for us, embracing our condition and exposing himself to the worst by sending his own Son, is there anything else he wouldn’t gladly and freely do for us? And who would dare tangle with God by messing with one of God’s chosen? Who would dare even to point a finger? The One who died for us—who was raised to life for us!—is in the presence of God at this very moment sticking up for us. Do you think anyone is going to be able to drive a wedge between us and Christ’s love for us? There is no way! Not trouble, not hard times, not hatred, not hunger, not homelessness, not bullying threats, not backstabbing … None of this fazes us because Jesus loves us. I’m absolutely convinced that nothing—nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable—absolutely nothing can get between us and God’s love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us." Romans 8:
2. Have you felt the warmth of the sun lately? 100,000 lux around lunchtime helps fight SAD, which can be caused from Sunlight deprivation. Common during winter-time, it can also occur in those who spend a lot of time indoors, remaining inside for an extended amount of time.
3. You are of value.
4. We were never meant to go through life alone.
5. You matter.
6. There IS a community just waiting for you ..
7. The world awaits your contributions of the dreams and glimpses of beauty you have seen in your heart.
8. You have purpose.
9. Help IS available –– 24/7. https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org or call 800.273.8255.
10. You are beautiful.
11. You are a lot stronger than you think, realize or know.
12. There are others who have struggled with depression or contemplated ending their life who have chosen the gift of LIFE.
13. Ever heard the saying, "Save the best for last?" Well, in this case, we most certainly did. The greatest reason to not give up on life by taking your own, is that Jesus. ALREADY Paid. It. All … so that you wouldn't have to.
Here is a link we discovered while filming our Real Talk — by Ana Nogales, Ph.D on Psychology Today: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/family-secrets/201705/13-reasons-why-live-0
If you haven't yet checked us out on IG or FB, we are @FashionedMag and be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and our podcast on iTunes.
To listen to a Fashioned Radio podcast from Jennifer, an overcomer of depression, CLICK HERE.
We believe in you and are so very proud of WHO YOU ARE. Call out on the Name of Reason #13… the Giver of Life who wants to remove any guilt and shame.
He is the only one who can pick you up out from even the darkest of places, giving you strength, light and life.
Merchandising Editor, Fashioned
Instagram: @fashionedmag | FB: @Fashioned Magazine | Twitter: @FashionedMag