Tidying up

I have to confess. Since I started binge-watching, "Tidying Up with Marie Kondo on Netflix" I have become a bit obsessed. Anybody else? One of the biggest things I have taken from watching her show is that you should question every item in your house to see if it sparks joy. If it doesn't get-- rid of it! During the show, she tells or shows everyone her rules when it comes to tidying up. Here are her rules...
  1. Commit yourself to tidy up.
  2. Imagine your ideal lifestyle.
  3. Finish discarding first.
  4. Tidy by category- not location.
  5. Follow the right order.
  6. Ask yourself if it sparks joy.
Watching everyone's story about how their lives got so disorganized, (most of the problems stemming from fear),  I was able to associate myself with a few of those issues and have already begun working through them. If one of your resolutions this year was to maintain a cleaner environment, I would definitely check out her show or even her "How to's" on YouTube. She has shown that by just tidying up your home, car or workspace it can improve your quality of life. Which to me is very inspiring.

-Kyree... 💋
Are you on social media? WE ARE, TOO!
Instagram: @fashionedmag  |   FB: @Fashioned Magazine  | Twitter: @FashionedMag
For more fashion and fun, visit us at fashionedmagazine


Comments

Popular Posts