Babechella 2019

This past weekend I attended SoCal
Blogger Babes Fashion event Babechella, an Event filled with fun D.I.Y. stations, vendors, hors d'oeuvres, and plenty of photo sessions for bloggers, influencers and those who just love fashion. Last year I attended Newchella and loved it. This year I decided to attend the event as a volunteer, that way I can see the behind the scenes of such a successful event. I helped all around to anyone needing it but most of my time was spent at the D.I.Y flower crown station. As I volunteered I was able to meet with many bloggers while also learning a new trade. If you need help making a flower crown, I am your girl!  From the fashion shows featuring local (and on-site) boutiques to the free tacos, specialty lattes, Yogurtland, and cupcakes I would give this event a 10/10. That's not even mentioning the amazing vendors such as:


  • Bexo 
    Vanity Drop Choker $28
    Bexo
With their chic and dainty design, Bexo is making waves in the jewelry world. 
  • Realher Makeup
    Original Lip Kit $25
    Realher
This makeup brand was made to empower and inspire. 
  • Kalena Sparkling
    Make a Sparkling original $2.49
    Available at Target and on Amazon
You all know my love for sparkling water, so when I tell you this coconut sparkling water was amazing... believe me! I'm not even a huge fan of coconut and I would stock up on this! 

  • Eden's Garden Flower Crowns
    Check out her shop for more styles and price inquiries. 
I have to give a shoutout to the best vendor ever-- these crowns are all beautiful, classic and homemade. 

There were many more vendors such as Poshe, Blush Elegance, Wolo Snacks, Jedidiah Coffee, Elements Salon, Rebel Femme Salon, Phab Photobooth and so much more! 


If you are an upcoming blogger or someone who has a following but wants to connect and collaborate with others in your area-- in a positive and inspiring environment, this is the kind of event for you! These women truly live up to their slogan, " Everything is better with your babes" Congratulations SoCal Blogger Babes, Cannot wait for the next event! 

-Kyree... 💋

Are you on social media? WE ARE, TOO!
Instagram: @fashionedmag  |   FB: @Fashioned Magazine  | Twitter: @FashionedMag
For more fashion and fun, visit us at fashionedmagazine

Comments

Popular Posts