Getting Prepped for Prime
- Tip 1: Go online early and create a wishlist of every item that you want. This will help you keep track of all the things you have your eye on while not getting distracted on things you don't need.
- Tip 2: Track upcoming lightning deals. This part can be stressful because you only have a limited amount of time to decided if you want the product while also buying it before its sold out.
- Tip 2b: Be careful of the hype of lightning deals. Some lightning deals can seem too good to be true and sometimes they are. BE CAREFUL
- Tip 3: Buy from trustworthy sellers. Some people, unfortunately, take advantage of prime days by selling bad products at amazing prices. Make sure before you add anything to your cart that you check the reviews and rating of the seller. This will tell you if they are trustworthy or not.
- Tip 4: Compare other deals. Know that because of the popularity of this event many other big sellers have made huge markdown in order to compete with Amazon. Stores like Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and Bed Bath and Beyond.