5 Jean Trends Your Wardrobe Needs This Season

Denim trends are the easiest to pull off --  because there is a style, shape and cut for everyone out there. I am actually a huge fan of denim, the way my lower body looks in a good pair of jeans just electrifies my chills and my feels. Also being very versatile-- they can go from work to cocktail hour. Here are the five hottest jean trends that are shoppable right now.


Raw hems and distress styles are nothing new, but there is something different about frayed styles this season.

  • Long and Flared
Credit: freepeople.com

Floor grazing jeans are the new skinny jeans and I am loving it. These beauties make you look long, lean and irresistibly tall. So if your on the shorter side, definitely stock up these.  

  • Side Stripe
Credit: Charlotterusse.com

The side stripe, whether its single or double, is such a chic race way look.

  • Straight Leg Mom 
Credit: oldnavy.com

These jeans are sticking around for another season. The only changes I'm seeing is that the acid wash is getting much lighter.

  • Cropped 
Credit: nordstromrack.com

I own probably 3-5 different colored cropped jeans. I love styling them with a cute studded booty or sock boot.

-Kyree.. 💋
Are you on social media? WE ARE, TOO!
Instagram: @fashionedmag  |   FB: @Fashioned Magazine  | Twitter: @FashionedMag
For more fashion and fun, visit us at: fashionedmagazine.com

Comments

Popular Posts