The Perks of Being A Sunflower..
- First thing that I do when I wake up is go to the mirror and force a smile. Looking at myself in the mirror (as crazy as I might look in the mornings) and smiling at myself provides me with enough positive energy to start my day.
- Next I wash my face. I always start off with cold water to wake me up, after I go into my cleaning regiment.
- Then it's off to the kitchen for a big glass of water or a cup of hot lemon water. Drinking water as soon as you wake up is very important, so that your body starts to re-hydrate from the long night.
- Afterwards I do my devotional. I find a comfy spot in my house to just relax and then I read the designated chapter in the bible for the day and journal whatever comes to mind.
- Now its off to make some breakfast.
- During breakfast I will write in my gratitude journal and check what I have planned for the day.
- Lastly I start to get dress and put my make up on for the day!